spartancloud117spartancloud117

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

TSAH2 TSAH2

You've done it again...

Once again you guys make another great video....i would tell you guys what to improve with some constructive criticism but you guys are just to good.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Just Awesome

This is the best decline yet, it's perfect, it has a great storyline. Awesome graphics, i love all the scenes even the cool Japanese intro, i love the fire burning tom, and the stupid phone call lmao. I love the ending we'd rathers....it's just hilarious... these guys deserve to get paid for all of this. Oh and they finally put in a scene selection which makes it better for replay.

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

They hit it right out of the ball park.

The creators of the decline series have done it again...and some how the made it better. It has an awesome plot, it's hilarious, and also has the best hidden easter eggs ever....just pause and then zoom in on every thing that there would be text....and you will laugh your head of when you read them. It's just perfect.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Awesome!

You made a game with a bad control scheme, bad controls, basic gameplay mechanics that glitch as well as some minor hit detection problems. Congratulations! 10/10

Multitask Multitask

Great Game

It's a great game even though I found it to be quite difficult at first.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Great

It's a very addicting game, i almost beat it but the last levels i had to use skip. They weren't kidding about the impossible part, well unless you have no live that is.