spartancloud117spartancloud117

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

TSAH2 TSAH2

You've done it again...

Once again you guys make another great video....i would tell you guys what to improve with some constructive criticism but you guys are just to good.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Just Awesome

This is the best decline yet, it's perfect, it has a great storyline. Awesome graphics, i love all the scenes even the cool Japanese intro, i love the fire burning tom, and the stupid phone call lmao. I love the ending we'd rathers....it's just hilarious... these guys deserve to get paid for all of this. Oh and they finally put in a scene selection which makes it better for replay.

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

They hit it right out of the ball park.

The creators of the decline series have done it again...and some how the made it better. It has an awesome plot, it's hilarious, and also has the best hidden easter eggs ever....just pause and then zoom in on every thing that there would be text....and you will laugh your head of when you read them. It's just perfect.

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

Great title...just plain awesome.

This is one of the best videos out there, it is funny and it has awesome easter eggs for those of you who pay attention.

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

Average...and not in a good way

This title (all yor base r belong 2 us) is so average...the highlight of it is that the guy gets kicked in the nads...lol....which is funny, yet it lacks so much.